Friday 30 April 2010

The Feminization of men... Its Pathetic.

I have performer block with ideas for feminization.

Truth is i'm losing interest, I find it funny when i see them dress but i will no longer devote time to such things, i will laugh and you will feel more humiliated than ever if you talk to me about feminization/sissification because you look ridiculous dressed as women talk to me about humiliating you enough untill you want to give it up and thats more up my street... Behave like a submissive male creature it's what you are supposed to be...

I will still use panties and G strings in force for humiliation.. and lipstick punishment for fun. But the whole dressing subs is over.

Oh yes its funny and pathetic but if you show me your self dressed i will laugh untill you become boring and when you bore me i will tell you how silly you are and look dressing like a woman ... and lets face it you'll never be the real thing... Like me ;)
THERE WILL BE NO MORE FEMINIZATION VIDEO'S BY ME...
SO LOOK IN MY YOUTUBE ARCHIVE FOR WHAT I HAVE , SOON I WILL BE REMOVING THEM FROM YOUTUBE AND PLACING THEM ELSEWHERE FOR YOU TO DONATE TO MY *DRESS AND SHOES* COLLECTION .. OR TO CHARITY... THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT... NOW STOP BEING SUCH A PATHETIC SISSY AND TAKE OFF THAT SILLY DRESS!




BR>

ITS HISTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment