Sunday 18 April 2010

HypnoDomme

I have a natural Hypnotic way with submissive Creatures, I also practice Hypnosis.
I am now trying to develop a type of Persuasion Hypnosis specific to movement(dance) with voice and or psychedelic music combined, I'm developing this specific type of hypnosis first of all for live performance... and then to Hypnotise through video's.(unless this is a private performance the effect obviously will be different depending on the audience size, but it can happen that i tap in when a submissive is in a crowd.. it has happened before- Many times.
I am first performer and dancer before a Domme i have been performing for much of my life mainly in different countries Portugal, Spain, Unique Theatre Performance
I Combine My Domina with my dance- I teach Vintage Sensual Dance.(PsycheBelly Dance and other sensual style dance in vintage style).


I am enjoying experimenting with submissives in this way it is so much fun for me, and i am learning new ways every day. Spoken hypnosis is a real treat, i often have sissies that need telling( A little or a lot of force) and they are far away, listening to mp3's of me helps them in a big way to wear the first sissy panties or start to apply makeup for instance. Still collecting sissies for this experiment.
Watch my New video HypnoSmoke below.
I sooo enjoy smoking but i rarely smoke in the day, i like to smoke in the evening with a glass of Wine or Guiness and socially.. so do remember that if you visit my live cam to adore me smoke.

1 comment:

  1. I was sooooo hoping to see/hear your hypno smoking voice.

    ReplyDelete