Saturday 3 April 2010

Enchantress


I shrink Men... Phisically and Mentally, I have known and had a relationship with a man who reduced in size over the space of a year by three inches, it wasn't even as though i'd deliberately used my power against him, i started to lose respect for him, then he started shrinking.

Other men had reduced in size due to feminization and humiliation, so not just a shrinking Violet.. ;)( Mentally) but also phisically, and had developed feminine smaller features, all this after spoken hypnotism.
I am a Sorceress.

If i have regular meetings with a male creature - *weak, submissive,pathetic* I think cruel things about him... or say cruel things to him because he deserves it.He then begins to shrink, obviously i can speed the process if i concentrate on him being very small.


I have increased femininity in men.. they will shrink to a more feminine size, and in that way sissies that are trained by me have also taken part in Super Feminization.
Even in online training when..Live on WebcamYou too can belong to a true Enchantress, But it is not Many submissive/sissy that i will choose to be my regular entertainment.
Watch My latest Video*Hypnotic Humiliation*

Enchantress**

No comments:

Post a Comment